Sunday, July 13, 2008

yum!



You know how they say you shouldn't go to the grocery store when you are hungry? Well they need to say the same thing about blogging! I came across these cupcakes from Whipped Bakeshop in Philadelphia. Don't these just look scrumptious! I guess it's obvious I have a little "problem" with chocolate, huh? And I've always been fond of the idea of doing cupcakes instead of a wedding cake. First shown are chocolate cupcakes filled with marshmallow fluff, topped with rich bittersweet ganache, graham cracker crumbs, toasted marshmallows and mini Hershey bars. Yum! The pink cupcakes are chocolate with handmade chocolate scribbles atop tinted vanilla buttercream. Again, yum!

Photos: Whipped Bakeshop

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I think I just drooled a little bit on my keyboard! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete