Friday, January 2, 2009

liquid comfort



Just before the holidays I got my first cold in many months. It's been with me for about 10 days now and I'm just starting to feel better. One thing that has been a comfort to me during my "illness" is a delicious hot beverage a few times a day. Normally I'm a Swiss Miss kind of miss but I started thinking about all the goodies available out there. One super yummy treat is Schokinag European Drinking Chocolate. They have a Moroccan Spice flavor that I am really anxious to try. And the Extreme Dark Chocolate is to die for! And I'm not much of a tea drinker but a cup of lemon tea with a few teaspoons of this amazing honey would do just fine. Bee Raw Honey has some wonderfully unique flavors and beautiful gift sets for Valentine's Day.



Both available at WorldPantry.com

photos credits:
Schokinag
Bee Raw

No comments:

Post a Comment