Thursday, February 18, 2010

easter bunny is hoppin...

 
I can't believe it but here I am talking about Easter already... seems like we just recovered from all the Christmas holiday madness.  I never really thought about Easter until I had a child.  Now I have to do an Easter basket, egg hunt, etc.  Yikes... okay, so really I'm not just babbling about Easter, I have Easter photo cards!   This one is my personal favorite but you can find many adorable designs on the Photo Affections website.   I love the idea of sending out Easter photo cards.  It's so unexpected.  And who wouldn't love getting a little something in the mail with a cutie like this smiling back at ya.  Beats the usual bills and junk by a mile and then some.  Anyway hurry, Easter will be here before you know it...

No comments:

Post a Comment