Wednesday, April 21, 2010

neglected but not forgotten

I am just now coming up for air amidst the crazy wedding season!  It's been very busy here for the last month or so.  Couple news bits that I would love to share...

1. If you're here you probably have also seen the Paper Dahlia website and the new wonderful look.  I am very, very happy with the way it turned out!  I wanted something simple, modern, and chic which allows the work to be in the forefront. I think that has been accomplished.  It's amazing how much it's changed over the years - from pattern overload and too cutsey to chic and sleek!

2. On a related note...In case you missed it, Paper Dahlia has a new logo!  I am so excited about it!  It was created by the super talented Patricia Mumau of Primele.  I just fell in love with her work immediately and couldn't be more pleased with the result. 

3. Smitten is now available for sale at Minted.  My design placed seventh over all in the Minted Breakout Wedding Challenge (out of 500+ entries!).  Shown below in pink, other colorways include peach and blue.  Sweet Swirls will be available soon as well.

4. I am now designing photo cards and announcements for Pea Pod Announcements!  Their website is in transition right now but when it's complete I have no doubt it will amazing! Here are just a few of the many designs that are available right now...

So that's a little bit of what's been going on around here...hope the last few months have been treating you well! Pinkie swear promise to write more often...because I haven't shared everything with you yet!  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. Kerry ~ Congrats on Smitten. It's so lovely and I LOVE the new logo!!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful designs! We love them all!

    ReplyDelete